Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cupcake Card

Hello bloggers! Tonight I would like to show you a card I made several weeks ago. About a month ago I went to CKC St. Louis, while I was up that way I stopped at Archiver's it is the closest one I have and I just love that store. Anyway while I was there I found this stamp set from Inky Antics that you use with their honeycomb paper.

In order to use these stamps you stamp the image on the honeycomb paper and cut it out according to their directions. Once you get it cut out and have the card folded the way they say in the directions you simply adhere the image to the inside and when you open the card you have a cute pop up surprise.
There was a cherry stamped on top of this cupcake but I decided to add a little red pompom I think it just really helped set it off. The base card, and brown mat is paper from papertrey ink, the honeycomb paper and stamps are both from inky antics, the ribbon is just some I have in my stash. I also used a cuttlebug folder on the brown mat, I'm not sure what the name of that folder is.

I hope you enjoy this card today. I will be back in a few days to share with you some graduation cards I made. I just love them they turned out super cute.

Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment