Friday, April 29, 2011

A few projects.

Hey bloggers!! First up is a set of notecards I made for one of my nieces teacher for teacher appreciation week. I used create a critter cartridge, the stamp and paper are from papertrey ink, the flower and ribbon are both some that I just had in my stash.

I made a set of 5 with envelopes to match. These cards measure 3 x 3 inches. The green layer is 2 3/4 x 2 3/4. I think the bird was cut at 2 3/4 inches also.

This is the first card I made with my new cricut. This little guy is from the just a note cartridge that comes preloaded on the cricut. The background stamp is from Emma from My Creative Times stamp set Fun Borders, which you can order by going HERE. I did the background by stamping it 4 times with versamark ink then used clear embossing powder.

Once again all paper is from papertrey ink, the twine is from the twinery and the button is one I had in my stash. This card is a standard A2 size card so it measures 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 inches. The blue layer is cut at 5 1/4 X 4 inches. The little bear I think it is was cut at 3 3/4 inches. I hope everyone enjoyed the two cards today.

Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment