Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cricut-tastic Award


I would like to start by saying thank you to Erlinda at Stampin with Erlinda for givining me the cricut-tastic award.
Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Let's all celebrate Cricut's 5 year anniversary.

Now for the rules of this award:
1. Share with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs.
2. You have to tell 5 Cricut-related things about yourself.

Now its time for me to share this award with 10 people. I follow so many wonderful blogs and this is always a hard decision for me. So here it goes...
1. 365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
2. comopark1886.blogspot.com
3. www.hidinginmycraftroom.com
4. starspaperpassion.blogspot.com
5. www.alwayscrafting.com
6. cardstv.blogspot.com
7. scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com
8.bestisyet2be.blogspot.com
9. anna-annthebusybeescrapper.blogspot.com
10. teachdanz.blogspot.com

Now time for the 5 cricut-related things about me.
1. I own a cricut expression and cricut expression 2 anniversary edition
2. I also own a gypsy which I mostly use for shape cards.
3. I have approximately 20 cartridges, there are a few on my wishlist just haven't got them yet.
4. I love using my cricut to make cards.
5. My favorite cartridge is Create a Critter.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ashley. I really appreciate it. I am so bad at posting these, and am behind on them. I will do my best to get this up. Just know it is appreciated:)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete