Friday, April 29, 2011

It's HERE!!!!!

Thats right the new Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition is here. I was very surprised when I checked the order status of it yesterday morning before work and it said it was out of delivery. When I first ordered it, it said it wouldn't be here till the 5th. My thoughts on the machine is it is very easy to use, but will take some getting use to, but I love it. I'm so glad I bought it.

I will be posting pictures of a few projects I have been working on and just haven't had the time to post in a few minutes. I will also be posting my first project I made with my new cricut. I hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend.

Ashley :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's beautiful! So jealous! I wish I could justify another machine. I'll have to wait until mine goes to Cricut heavan, I guess:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness! Mine arrived yesterday to!
    How amazing they got here so quickly!
    Yes it will definately take some getting yoused 2!

    ReplyDelete