Friday, May 11, 2012

A few projects

Hello bloggers!
Once again it has been a few months since I have posted anything here. Sorry about that, working second shift just dosent give me much time to craft and post things to my blog, so when I have time off I get to enjoy crafting everyday and get to share it with you. So I will be moving the beginning of next month and have been working on some projects for my new house. A couple of these ideas I got from pintrest, that place is dangerous for us crafters. I will link to the blog that gave me the original idea if I can find them.

 First up is these word blocks. I simply got some blocks from my local Hobby Lobby and painted them, then using a silhouette cutting machine cut out the letters in vinyl and added them. Here is the link to them from they blog I used Sassy Sanctuary. The only difference in hers and mine is I sanded the edges down.

 My second project for the week is this sign I made. I also got the wood from my local Hobby Lobby and then simply pained it and cut out the words with a silhouette in vinyl and added them to the wood. Couldn't get much easier.

My last project with just might be my favorite is this crayola art. I bought the canvas and flowers from again my local Hobby Lobby and then simply hot glued down the crayons, used a heat gun to melt them and then hot glued my flowers down.

Once again thank you for visiting my blog, hopefully it wont be as long till I am back.

Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment