Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nook Cover

Well hello to my followers, if I still have any haha. I have been MIA for quite some time now. Working 2nd shift full time dosent leave me much time to craft. I have made quite a few cards while I've been away I just havent had time to upload them to my blog. Well I took this week off of work, I've worked at this place for almost 2 years now and haven't taken any time off, so I decided I deserved a week off.
I've been working on a few projects this week and will show you more once I get the pictures taken. However I couldn't wait to show you this project that I have been wanting to make for a while now. Sorry if the picture aren't that great I took them with my phone.

The only thing missing is the button I need to put on the front to keep it closed. I couldn't find one in my stash I liked, guess that gives me an excuse to go shopping haha. I bought the pattern for this on etsy from Birdful Stitches. The pattern was super easy to follow and very easy to make. I just love how it turned out. Its not perfect but I'm not the greatest sewer. Hopefully I will be back this week with more projects for all of you to see. Have a wonderful day!!

Ashley :)

1 comment: