Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas everyone! Today I wanted to share with you the Christmas cards I made for everyone I work with. All images were cut from the Winter Frolic cricut cartridge at 3.5 inches I think.


All cards are the standard A2 size which is 4.25 by 5.5 inches.



All the paper is from the paper studio, I'm not sure the name of the packs but one is more country and the other is more bright colors.




Most of the sentiments I did on the computer, printed them out and cut them to fit. For the HO! HO! HO! I actually used a stamp that I had and cut the HO! HO! HO! in to different parts it just looked better than one all the way across.



This one I used a stamp from My Pink Stamper's stamps, I think its from the tweety hoo puns but I'm not positive.




I hope everyone enjoys my cards, and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment