Friday, December 10, 2010

Birthday Card

Hello Everyone! Tonight's post is a card I made for my niece Maddie for her 7th bday. I used create a critter cricut cartridge, because it is one of my favorites to use. I cut the cow out at 3 inches and the bow is from the accessory function on the hedgehog page, it was cut out at 2 inches.

I added a jewel with my i-rock to the center of the bow, and added stickles to the horns, hoofs, and end of the tail just to make it a little more girly.

I used an ek success punch, I don't know the name of it but it is birthday candles and I thought it would be cute to use that as the grass just gives it a little something different.


I used the I love moo! stamp from My Pink Stamper's stamp set more punny licious.

Now to explain a little why I used this stamp and the cow for a bday card. I sometimes call my niece Maddie moo or moo moo. I dont know why just something me and my sister have called her since she was a baby. Anyway I was having trouble coming up with what I wanted to put on her card and I was going through my stamps and seen that one and knew right away what I wanted to do.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment