Friday, August 13, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge # 9

Hey everyone! Todays post is for a challenge over at My Creative Time. This weeks challenge was to use the paisley cartridge or any older cartridge if you don't own paisley, to make anything you wanted as long as it was back to school themed. I do not own the paisley cartridge so I decided to use the doodlecharms, strech your imagination, and paper doll dress up for the little faces in the bus window.
I am not sure of my measurements for anything on this card. I forgot to measure before I put it together and I already have it in an envelope for my sister, since she is a teacher.


The bus is from doodlecharms, and the trees are from strech your imagination.

What is neat about this card is the bus moves across the card. To do this I cut a slot in the background and placed a penny behind it then added a popdot and put another penny on the popdot. I then added another popdot to the top penny and stuck the bus onto that popdot so it could move across the card.


I used the simple sallies face assortment stamp set from Peachy Keen Stamps for the faces in the bus. I hope you like this card.

Ashley :)

4 comments:

  1. I had to giggle when I saw your layout, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwh Ashley, I LOVE LOVE this!! Your details are PERFECT my friend! GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! Great job !
    Have a great Sunday !
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete