Monday, July 5, 2010

Name Blocks

Hey everyone! Today I am going to show you some name blocks I made. The first set I made I used some wodden square blocks (they are flat on the back) that I got from Hobby Lobby. I painted them black, then with my cricut I cut out the letters that would go on each block out of pink vinyl. The last step I did was I stapled a piece of black with pink polka dot ribbon (not shown in picture) to the back of each block so they could be hung on the wall.
The next blocks were made using actual wodden blocks. A friend of mine wanted to make these as a gift for a girl who had just had a baby. We painted the blocks brown, then using the cricut cut out the letters and the polka dots, using pink, purple, and white vinyl. The final step was to wrap the ribbon around the sides of each block and tie it on the top. I think they turned out very cute.

I hope everyone enjoys the crafts for today.

Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment