Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hey everyone! Happy 4th of July!! Today im going to show you some things I made for the 4th. First up is this cute invitation I made for my sister's 4th of July party. I used a file from svgcuts.com and used the Sure Cuts a Lot program to cut the fireworks out with my cricut. I also used a firework stamp to make the background. The sentiment was made using a small peice of paper and a Happy 4th stamp I got in a little package of stamps from Joann Fabric's (I think). It was only like a $1.00 if I remember right.




Next is the container that I added some vinyl stars to. I cut the stars out using the cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I am going to be making a fruit salsa and cinnamon sugar tortilla chips to take to my sister's party.


I hope you enjoy my crafts for today!!

Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment