Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby Card

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a giftcard holder/card my mother asked me to make for a neighbor's daughter who recently had a baby boy.


For this card I used K & Comapny Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy paper pad, for the mat on both the outside and inside. The blue card base and blue for the giftcard holder on the front of the card is just some I had in my paper stash. The giraffe was cut from the Create A Critter cricut cartridge at 2 3/4 inches.


I created the giftcard holder using Inkscape and then cut it out using Sure Cuts A Lot. The giraffe's head is keeping the holder closed. The ribbon and buttons are some that I have in my stash.


I had cut this giraffe I put on the inside to go on the front but after I got it cut I realized it was to small. After I added the two mats on the inside I decided it still needed something and this giraffe fit perfect.


I hope you enjoyed my card for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment